A safari to the north via the high shoulder of Mountain Kenya to the Game Reserve of Samburu. Here the Ewaso Nyiro River supports a wide variety of game among them elephant, buffalo, cheetah leopard, lion, grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe, oryx and the long necked gerenuk. This park is popular for the 3 cats.
Day 1. Nairobi - Samburu
Depart Nairobi and drive North past coffee plantations via MT. Kenya to Samburu National Park. Picnic lunch and game drive en route Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2. Samburu
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered .Dinner and overnight stay at a campsite.The highlights of Samburu game reserve is the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife which includes leopard, hippo, elephant, lion, reticulated giraffe, grevy’s zebra and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro River. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the sanctuaries
Day 3. Samburu - Nairobi
Early morning game viewing, After breakfast proceed to Nairobi with game drive en route out of the Park. arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
-Transport in a 9 seater custom made Tour van with a pop up roof - each person is guaranteed a window seat
- Services of a professional English, Spanish, German speaking guides
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Game parks or national parks entry fees;
- Accommodations in Tents
- Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
- 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
- Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
- Cultural visits to Samburu villages – costs US$ 25
- Personal effects
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari